If you would like to transfer tickets or conference packages to another name, please follow these steps:
- The original purchaser must forward the original purchase confirmation email to Nathan Feuerberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In this email, the original purchaser must specify the full name and email address of the person to whom the transfer of tickets or packages will be made.
- Nathan will transfer the order to the new name and will send a new confirmation e-mail to the new owner with the e-tickets attached.
Note: Only completed transactions (paid in full) are transferable. If unpaid tickets are canceled, these tickets will be sold to the public. Tickets will be transferred only with the written consent of the original buyer. The San Miguel Writers’ Conference is not responsible for any exchange of money. Any exchange of money is the responsibility of the two parties.
The number of seats available in our 90-minute workshops is limited, and we greatly appreciate when customers who cannot attend notify us in advance so that we can invite other people to attend. If you have purchased tickets or packages and cannot attend, please notify the San Miguel Writers’ Conference through our CONTACT page. If the requirements of our refund policy are met, we will begin the process of issuing a refund (see full details below.)
Refunds will be considered only for an individual ticket or package valued at more than $75.00 USD. No refunds will be made for any tickets priced under $75.00 USD. The following dates apply for all San Miguel Writers’ Conference refunds:
- You many cancel prior to November 15 and receive a full refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- There will be no refunds made for packages or tickets exceeding $75.00 USD after November 15.
There are no refunds for tickets valued at less than $75 each. To submit a refund request or to inform us of a cancellation, please email us through our CONTACT page. Refunds will be credited to your credit card account or a check will be mailed to you within six weeks from the date your request is received. The San Miguel International Writers’ Conference reserves the right to change or cancel any speaker and/or session without penalty or notice. If a workshop you’ve selected is cancelled, we’ll make sure you have a seat in another workshop in the same time slot. There will be a $50 handling fee for returned checks. You won’t want to miss a minute of the Writers’ Conference but if you must, no refund of fees will be made for attendees who leave the conference early or do not attend portions of the conference or events.